34 CFR 425.2 - Who is eligible for an award?
(a) The following entities are eligible for an award under the Demonstration Projects for the Integration of Vocational and Academic Learning Program:
(1) An institution of higher education.
(2) An area vocational education school.
(3) A secondary school funded by the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
(4) A State board of vocational education.
(5) A public or private nonprofit organization.
(6) A local educational agency.
(b) Consortia composed of the entities described in paragraph (a) of this section also are eligible for awards under this program.