34 CFR 425.3 - What activities may the Secretary fund?
(a) The Secretary provides grants or cooperative agreements to projects that develop, implement, and operate programs using different models of curricula that integrate vocational and academic learning by -
(1) Designing integrated curricula and courses;
(2) Providing inservice training for teachers of vocational education students and administrators in integrated curricula; and
(3) Disseminating information regarding effective integrative strategies to other school districts through the National Diffusion Network (NDN) under section 1562 of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965, as amended ( 20 U.S.C. 2962), or, in the case of projects that will be funded for less than three years, disseminating information about the design of a project necessary for effective integrative strategies to be supported, so that they may be disseminated through the NDN.
(b) Each project supported under this part must serve -
(1) Individuals who are members of special populations;
(2) Vocational students in secondary schools;
(3) Vocational students at postsecondary institutions;
(4) Individuals enrolled in adult programs; or
(5) Single parents, displaced homemakers, and single pregnant women.