34 CFR 664.3 - Who is eligible to participate in projects funded under the Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Program?
An individual is eligible to participate in a Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad, if the individual - (a)(1) Is a citizen or national of the United States; or
(2) Is a permanent resident of the United States; and
(1) Is a faculty member who teaches modern foreign languages or area studies in an institution of higher education;
(2) Is a teacher in an elementary or secondary school;
(3) Is an experienced education administrator responsible for planning, conducting, or supervising programs in modern foreign languages or area studies at the elementary, secondary, or postsecondary level; or
(4) Is a graduate student, or a junior or senior in an institution of higher education, who plans a teaching career in modern foreign languages or area studies.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 664 after this date.