34 CFR 668.96 - Reinstatement after termination.
(1) An institution whose participation in a Title IV, HEA program has been terminated may file a request for reinstatement of that participation.
(2) A third-party servicer whose eligibility to contract with any institution to administer any aspect of the institution's participation in a Title IV, HEA program has been terminated may file a request for reinstatement of that eligibility.
(b) An institution whose participation has been terminated or a third-party servicer whose eligibility has been terminated may request reinstatement only after the later of the expiration of -
(1) Eighteen months from the effective date of the termination; or
(c) To be reinstated, an institution or third-party servicer must submit its request for reinstatement in writing to the Secretary and must -
(1) Demonstrate to the Secretary's satisfaction that it has corrected the violation or violations on which its termination was based, including payment in full to the Secretary or to other recipients of funds that the institution or servicer, as applicable, has improperly received, withheld, disbursed, or caused to be disbursed;
(2) Meet all applicable requirements of this part; and
(3) In the case of an institution, enter into a new program participation agreement with the Secretary.
(d) The Secretary, within 60 days of receiving the reinstatement request -
(1) Grants the request;
(2) Denies the request; or
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 668 after this date.