34 CFR 676.19 - Fiscal procedures and records.
(1) In administering its FSEOG program, an institution shall establish and maintain an internal control system of checks and balances that insures that no office can both authorize payments and disburse funds to students.
(2) An institution shall maintain funds received under this part in accordance with the requirements in§ 668.163.
(1) An institution shall follow the record retention and examination provisions in this part and in34 CFR 668.24.
(2) An institution shall establish and maintain program and fiscal records that are reconciled at least monthly.
(3) Each year an institution shall submit a Fiscal Operations Report plus other information the Secretary requires. The institution shall insure that the information reported is accurate and shall submit it on the form and at the time specified by the Secretary.(Approved by the Office of Management and Budget under control number 1840-0535)
Title 34 published on 2014-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 34 CFR Part 676.