34 CFR 76.652 - Consultation with representatives of private school students.
(a) An applicant for a subgrant shall consult with appropriate representatives of students enrolled in private schools during all phases of the development and design of the project covered by the application, including consideration of:
(1) Which children will receive benefits under the project;
(2) How the children's needs will be identified;
(3) What benefits will be provided;
(4) How the benefits will be provided; and
(5) How the project will be evaluated.
(b) A subgrantee shall consult with appropriate representatives of students enrolled in private schools before the subgrantee makes any decision that affects the opportunities of those students to participate in the project.
(c) The applicant or subgrantee shall give the appropriate representatives a genuine opportunity to express their views regarding each matter subject to the consultation requirements in this section.