34 CFR Part 1100, Subpart C - How Does the Director Award a Fellowship?
- § 1100.20 — How is a fellow selected?
- § 1100.21 — What selection criteria does the Director use to rate an applicant?
- § 1100.22 — How does the Director determine the amount of a fellowship?
- § 1100.23 — What payment methods may the Director use?
- § 1100.24 — What are the procedures for payment of a fellowship award directly to the fellow?
- § 1100.25 — What are the procedures for payment of a fellowship award through the fellow's employer?
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 34.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 1100 after this date.