34 CFR Part 222, Subpart A - General
prev | next
- § 222.1 What is the scope of this part?
- § 222.2 What definitions apply to this part?
- § 222.3 How does a local educational agency apply for assistance under section 8002 or 8003 of the Act?
- § 222.4 How does the Secretary determine when an application is timely filed?
- § 222.5 When may a local educational agency amend its application?
- § 222.6 Which applications does the Secretary accept?
- § 222.7 What information may a local educational agency submit after the application deadline?
- § 222.8 What action must an applicant take upon a change in its boundary, classification, control, governing authority, or identity?
- § 222.9 What records must a local educational agency maintain?
- § 222.10 How long must a local educational agency retain records?
- § 222.11 How does the Secretary recover overpayments?
- § 222.12 What overpayments are eligible for forgiveness under section 8012 of the Act?
- § 222.13 What overpayments are not eligible for forgiveness under section 8012 of the Act?
- § 222.14 What requirements must a local educational agency meet for an eligible overpayment to be forgiven in whole or part?
- § 222.15 How are the filing deadlines affected by requests for other forms of relief?
- § 222.16 What information and documentation must a local educational agency submit for an eligible overpayment to be considered for forgiveness?
- § 222.17 How does the Secretary determine undue financial hardship and serious harm to a local educational agency's educational program?
- § 222.18 What amount does the Secretary forgive?
- § 222.19 What other statutes and regulations apply to this part?
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 222 after this date.