34 CFR Part 222, Subpart C - Payments for Federally Connected Children Under Section 8003(b) and (e) of the Act
- § 222.30 — What is “free public education”?
- § 222.31 — To which local educational agencies does the Secretary make basic support payments under section 8003(b) of the Act?
- § 222.32 — Upon what information is a local educational agency's basic support payment based?
- § 222.33 — When must an applicant make its first or only membership count?
- § 222.34 — If an applicant makes a second membership count, when must that count be made?
- § 222.35 — How does a local educational agency count the membership of its federally connected children?
- § 222.36 — What minimum number of federally connected children must a local educational agency have to receive a payment on behalf of those children under section 8003(b) and (e)?
- § 222.37 — How does the Secretary calculate the average daily attendance of federally connected children?
- § 222.38 — What is the maximum basic support payment that a local educational agency may receive under section 8003(b)?
- § 222.39 — How does a State educational agency identify generally comparable local educational agencies for local contribution rate purposes?
- § 222.40 — How does a local educational agency select a local contribution rate based on generally comparable local educational agencies?
- § 222.41 — How does a State educational agency compute local contribution rates based upon generally comparable local educational agencies?
- §§ 222.42-222.49 — [Reserved]
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 34.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 222 after this date.