34 CFR Part 222, Subpart F - Payments to Local Educational Agencies for Children With Severe Disabilities Under Section 8003(g) of the Act
- § 222.80 — What definitions apply to this subpart?
- § 222.81 — What requirements must a local educational agency meet to be eligible for a payment under section 8003(g) of the Act?
- § 222.82 — How does the Secretary calculate the total amount of funds available for payments under section 8003(g)?
- § 222.83 — How does an eligible local educational agency apply for a payment under section 8003(g)?
- § 222.84 — How does the Secretary calculate payments under section 8003(g) for eligible local educational agencies?
- § 222.85 — How may a local educational agency use funds that it receives under section 8003(g)?
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 34.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 222 after this date.