34 CFR Part 222, Subpart J - Impact Aid Administrative Hearings and Judicial Review Under Section 8011 of the Act
- § 222.150 — What is the scope of this subpart?
- § 222.151 — When is an administrative hearing provided to a local educational agency?
- § 222.152 — When may a local educational agency request reconsideration of a determination?
- § 222.153 — How must a local educational agency request an administrative hearing?
- § 222.154 — How must written submissions under this subpart be filed?
- § 222.155 — When and where is an administrative hearing held?
- § 222.156 — How is an administrative hearing conducted?
- § 222.157 — What procedures apply for issuing or appealing an administrative law judge's decision?
- § 222.158 — What procedures apply to the Secretary's review of an initial decision?
- § 222.159 — When and where does a party seek judicial review?
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 34.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 222 after this date.