34 CFR Part 350, Subpart F - How Does the Secretary Make an Award?
- § 350.50 What is the peer review process for this Program?
- § 350.51 What is the purpose of peer review?
- § 350.52 What is the composition of a peer review panel?
- § 350.53 How does the Secretary evaluate an application?
- § 350.54 What selection criteria does the Secretary use in evaluating an application?
- § 350.55 What are the additional considerations for selecting Field-Initiated Project applications for funding?
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 34 CFR Part 350.