34 CFR Part 350, Subpart F - How Does the Secretary Make an Award?
- § 350.50 — What is the peer review process for this Program?
- § 350.51 — What is the purpose of peer review?
- § 350.52 — What is the composition of a peer review panel?
- § 350.53 — How does the Secretary evaluate an application?
- § 350.54 — What selection criteria does the Secretary use in evaluating an application?
- § 350.55 — What are the additional considerations for selecting Field-Initiated Project applications for funding?
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 34.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 350 after this date.