34 CFR Part 350, Subpart G - What Conditions Must Be Met After an Award?
- § 350.60 — How must a grantee conduct activities?
- § 350.61 — What evaluation requirements must a grantee meet?
- § 350.62 — What are the matching requirements?
- § 350.63 — What are the requirements of a grantee relative to the Client Assistance Program?
- § 350.64 — What is the required duration of the training in an Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training Project?
- § 350.65 — What level of participation is required of trainees in an Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training Project?
- § 350.66 — What must a grantee include in a patent application?
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 34.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 350 after this date.