34 CFR Part 350, Subpart G - What Conditions Must Be Met After an Award?
prev | next
- § 350.60 How must a grantee conduct activities?
- § 350.61 What evaluation requirements must a grantee meet?
- § 350.62 What are the matching requirements?
- § 350.63 What are the requirements of a grantee relative to the Client Assistance Program?
- § 350.64 What is the required duration of the training in an Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training Project?
- § 350.65 What level of participation is required of trainees in an Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training Project?
- § 350.66 What must a grantee include in a patent application?
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 34 CFR Part 350.