34 CFR Part 361, Subpart E - Performance Accountability Under Title I of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
- § 361.150 What definitions apply to Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act performance accountability provisions?
- § 361.155 What are the primary indicators of performance under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act?
- § 361.160 What information is required for State performance reports?
- § 361.165 May a State establish additional indicators of performance?
- § 361.170 How are State levels of performance for primary indicators established?
- § 361.175 What responsibility do States have to use quarterly wage record information for performance accountability?
- § 361.180 When is a State subject to a financial sanction under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act?
- § 361.185 When are sanctions applied for a State's failure to submit an annual performance report?
- § 361.190 When are sanctions applied for failure to achieve adjusted levels of performance?
- § 361.195 What should States expect when a sanction is applied to the Governor's Reserve Allotment?
- § 361.200 What other administrative actions will be applied to States' performance requirements?
- § 361.205 What performance indicators apply to local areas and what information must be included in local area performance reports?
- § 361.210 How are local performance levels established?
- § 361.215 Under what circumstances are local areas eligible for State Incentive Grants?
- § 361.220 Under what circumstances may a corrective action or sanction be applied to local areas for poor performance?
- § 361.225 Under what circumstances may local areas appeal a reorganization plan?
- § 361.230 What information is required for the eligible training provider performance reports?
- § 361.235 What are the reporting requirements for individual records for core Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) title I programs; the Wagner-Peyser Act Employment Service program, as amended by WIOA title III; and the Vocational Rehabilitation program authorized under title I of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended by WIOA title IV?
- § 361.240 What are the requirements for data validation of State annual performance reports?
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 361 after this date.