34 CFR Part 363, Subpart F - What Post-Award Conditions Must Be Met by a State?
- § 363.50 — What collaborative agreements must the State develop?
- § 363.51 — What are the allowable administrative costs?
- § 363.52 — What are the information collection and reporting requirements?
- § 363.53 — What special conditions apply to services and activities under this program?
- § 363.54 — What requirements must a State meet before it provides for the transition of an individual to extended services?
- § 363.55 — What are the requirements for successfully rehabilitating an individual in supported employment?
- § 363.56 — What notice requirements apply to this program?
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 34.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 363 after this date.