34 CFR Part 364, Subpart D - What Conditions Must Be Met After an Award?
prev | next
- § 364.50 What requirements apply to the processing of referrals and applications?
- § 364.51 What requirements apply to determinations of eligibility or ineligibility?
- § 364.52 What are the requirements for an IL plan?
- § 364.53 What records must be maintained for the individual?
- § 364.54 What are the durational limitations on IL services?
- § 364.55 What standards shall service providers meet?
- § 364.56 What are the special requirements pertaining to the protection, use, and release of personal information?
- § 364.57 What functions and responsibilities may the State delegate?
- § 364.58 What appeal procedures must be available to consumers?
- § 364.59 May an individual's ability to pay be considered in determining his or her participation in the costs of IL services?