34 CFR Part 364, Subpart D - What Conditions Must Be Met After an Award?
- § 364.50 — What requirements apply to the processing of referrals and applications?
- § 364.51 — What requirements apply to determinations of eligibility or ineligibility?
- § 364.52 — What are the requirements for an IL plan?
- § 364.53 — What records must be maintained for the individual?
- § 364.54 — What are the durational limitations on IL services?
- § 364.55 — What standards shall service providers meet?
- § 364.56 — What are the special requirements pertaining to the protection, use, and release of personal information?
- § 364.57 — What functions and responsibilities may the State delegate?
- § 364.58 — What appeal procedures must be available to consumers?
- § 364.59 — May an individual's ability to pay be considered in determining his or her participation in the costs of IL services?
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 34.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 364 after this date.