34 CFR Part 365, Subpart B - How Does the Secretary Make a Grant to a State?
- § 365.10 How does a State apply for a grant?
- § 365.11 How is the allotment of Federal funds for State independent living (IL) services computed?
- § 365.12 How are payments from allotments for IL services made?
- § 365.13 What requirements apply if the State's non-Federal share is in cash?
- § 365.14 What conditions relating to cash or in-kind contributions apply to awards to grantees, subgrantees, or contractors?
- § 365.15 What requirements apply if the State's non-Federal share is in kind?
- § 365.16 What requirements apply to refunds and rebates?