34 CFR Part 366, Subpart C - Grants to Centers for Independent Living (Centers) in States in Which Federal Funding Exceeds State Funding
- § 366.20 When does the Secretary award grants to centers?
- § 366.21 What are the application requirements for existing eligible agencies?
- § 366.22 What is the order of priorities?
- § 366.23 What grants must be made to existing eligible agencies?
- § 366.24 How is an award made to a new center?
- § 366.25 What additional factor does the Secretary use in making a grant for a new center under § 366.24?
- § 366.26 How does the Secretary evaluate an application?
- § 366.27 What selection criteria does the Secretary use?
- § 366.28 Under what circumstances may the Secretary award a grant to a center in one State to serve individuals in another State?
Title 34 published on 06-Jun-2018 04:02
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 366 after this date.