34 CFR Part 366, Subpart D - Grants to Centers in States in Which State Funding Equals or Exceeds Federal Funding
Subject Group 139Determining Whether State Funding Equals or Exceeds Federal Funding (§§ 366.29 - 366.31)
Subject Group 140Awarding Grants (§§ 366.32 - 366.38)
- § 366.32 Under what circumstances may the DSU make grants?
- § 366.33 What are the application requirements for existing eligible agencies?
- § 366.34 What is the order of priorities?
- § 366.35 What grants must be made to existing eligible agencies?
- § 366.36 How is an award made to a new center?
- § 366.37 What procedures does the Director of the DSU (Director) use in making a grant for a new center?
- § 366.38 What are the procedures for review of centers?