34 CFR Part 369, Subpart E - What Conditions Must Be Met by a Grantee?
- §§ 369.40-369.41 — [Reserved]
- § 369.42 — What special requirements affect provision of services to individuals with disabilities?
- § 369.43 — What are the affirmative action plan requirements affecting grantees?
- § 369.44 — What wage and hour standards apply to community rehabilitation programs?
- § 369.45 — What are the special requirements pertaining to the membership of project advisory committees?
- § 369.46 — What are the special requirements pertaining to the protection, use, and release of personal information?
- § 369.47 — What are the special requirements affecting the collection of data from State agencies?
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 34.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 369 after this date.