34 CFR Part 370, Subpart E - What Post-Award Conditions Must Be Met by a Designated Agency?
- § 370.40 — What are allowable costs?
- § 370.41 — What conflict of interest provision applies to employees of a designated agency?
- § 370.42 — What access must the CAP be afforded to policymaking and administrative personnel?
- § 370.43 — What requirement applies to the use of mediation procedures?
- § 370.44 — What reporting requirement applies to each designated agency?
- § 370.45 — What limitation applies to the pursuit of legal remedies?
- § 370.46 — What consultation requirement applies to a Governor of a State?
- § 370.47 — When must grant funds be obligated?
- § 370.48 — What are the special requirements pertaining to the protection, use, and release of personal information?
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 34.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 370 after this date.