34 CFR Part 380, Subpart A - General
- § 380.1 — What is the program of special projects and demonstrations for providing supported employment services to individuals with the most severe disabilities and technical assistance projects?
- § 380.2 — Who is eligible for an award?
- § 380.3 — What types of projects are authorized?
- § 380.4 — What activities may the Secretary fund under Statewide supported employment demonstration projects?
- § 380.5 — What activities may the Secretary fund under community-based supported employment projects?
- § 380.6 — What activities may the Secretary fund under technical assistance supported employment projects?
- § 380.7 — What priorities may the Secretary establish?
- § 380.8 — What regulations apply?
- § 380.9 — What definitions apply?
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 34.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 380 after this date.