34 CFR Part 386, Subpart D - What Conditions Must Be Met After an Award?
- § 386.30 What are the matching requirements?
- § 386.31 What are the requirements for directing grant funds?
- § 386.32 What are allowable costs?
- § 386.33 What are the requirements for grantees in disbursing scholarships?
- § 386.34 What assurances must be provided by a grantee that intends to provide scholarships?
- § 386.35 What information must be provided by a grantee that is an institution of higher education to assist designated State agencies?
- § 386.36 What is a grantee's liability for failing to provide accurate and complete scholar information to the Department?