34 CFR Part 386, Subpart D - What Conditions Must Be Met After an Award?
- § 386.30 — What are the matching requirements?
- § 386.31 — What are the requirements for directing grant funds?
- § 386.32 — What are allowable costs?
- § 386.33 — What are the requirements for grantees in disbursing scholarships?
- § 386.34 — What assurances must be provided by a grantee that intends to provide scholarships?
- § 386.35 — What information must be provided by a grantee that is an institution of higher education to assist designated State agencies?
Title 34 published on 2014-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 34 CFR Part 386.
Title 34 published on 2014-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 386 after this date.