34 CFR Part 411, Subpart C - How Does the Secretary Make a Grant?
prev | next
- § 411.20 How does the Secretary evaluate an application?
- § 411.21 What selection criteria does the Secretary use?
- § 411.22 What additional factors may the Secretary consider?
- § 411.23 How does the Secretary evaluate unsolicited applications?
- § 411.24 How does the Secretary select an unsolicited application for funding?
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 34 CFR Part 411.