34 CFR Part 413, Subpart D - What Conditions Must Be Met After an Award?
prev | next
- § 413.30 What are the restrictions on the use of funds?
- § 413.31 Must a National Center have a director?
- § 413.32 What are the requirements for coordination?
- § 413.33 What substantive studies must the National Center or Centers conduct and submit?
- § 413.34 What activities must be performed during the final year of an award?
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 34 CFR Part 413.