34 CFR Part 606, Subpart A - General
prev | next
- § 606.1 What is the Developing Hispanic-Serving Institutions Program?
- § 606.2 What institutions are eligible to receive a grant under the Developing Hispanic-Serving Institutions Program?
- § 606.3 What is an enrollment of needy students?
- § 606.4 What are low educational and general expenditures?
- § 606.5 How does an institution apply to be designated an eligible institution?
- § 606.6 What regulations apply?
- § 606.7 What definitions apply?
- § 606.8 What is a comprehensive development plan and what must it contain?
- § 606.9 What are the type, duration, and limitations in the awarding of grants under this part?
- § 606.10 What activities may and may not be carried out under a grant?