34 CFR Part 606, Subpart C - How Does the Secretary Make an Award?
- § 606.20 How does the Secretary choose applications for funding?
- § 606.21 What are the selection criteria for planning grants?
- § 606.22 What are the selection criteria for development grants?
- § 606.23 What special funding consideration does the Secretary provide?
- § 606.24 How does the Secretary use an applicant's performance under a previous development grant when awarding a development grant?
- § 606.25 What priority does the Secretary use in awarding cooperative arrangement grants?
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 34 CFR Part 606.