34 CFR Part 611, Subpart E - Scholarships
- § 611.41 Under what circumstances may an individual receive a scholarship of program funds to attend a teacher training program?
- § 611.42 How does the Secretary calculate the period of the scholarship recipient's service obligation?
- § 611.43 What are the consequences of a scholarship recipient's failure to meet the service obligation?
- § 611.44 Under what circumstances may the Secretary defer a scholarship recipient's service obligation?
- § 611.45 Under what circumstances does the Secretary discharge a scholarship recipient's obligation to repay for failure to meet the service obligation?
- § 611.46 What are a scholarship recipient's reporting responsibilities upon graduation from the teacher preparation program?
- § 611.47 What are a scholarship recipient's reporting responsibilities upon the close of the LEA's academic year?
- § 611.48 What are a scholarship recipient's reporting responsibilities upon failure to graduate or withdrawal of scholarship support?
- § 611.49 What are a grantee's responsibilities for implementing the scholarship requirements before awarding a scholarship?
- § 611.50 What are a grantee's reporting responsibilities?
- § 611.51 How does a grantee ensure that a scholarship recipient understands the terms and conditions of the scholarship before the recipient leaves the teacher preparation program?
- § 611.52 What are a grantee's programmatic responsibilities for ensuring that scholarship recipients become successful teachers in high-need schools?
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 34 CFR Part 611.