34 CFR Part 614 - PREPARING TOMORROW'S TEACHERS TO USE TECHNOLOGY
- § 614.1 — What is the purpose of the Preparing Tomorrow's Teachers to Use Technology program?
- § 614.2 — Who is eligible for an award?
- § 614.3 — What regulations apply to this program?
- § 614.4 — Which member of the consortium must act as the lead applicant and fiscal agent?
- § 614.5 — What are the matching requirements for the consortia?
- § 614.6 — What is the maximum indirect cost rate for all consortium members and any cost-type contract?
- § 614.7 — What prohibitions apply to the use of grant funds under this program?
- § 614.8 — What is the significance of the deadline date for applications?
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 34.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 614 after this date.