34 CFR Part 645, Subpart D - How Does the Secretary Make a Grant?
- § 645.30 How does the Secretary decide which grants to make?
- § 645.31 What selection criteria does the Secretary use?
- § 645.32 How does the Secretary evaluate prior experience?
- § 645.33 How does the Secretary set the amount of a grant?
- § 645.34 How long is a project period?
- § 645.35 What is the review process for unsuccessful applicants?
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 34 CFR Part 645.