34 CFR Subpart D - What Conditions Must be Met By Fellows?
- § 650.30 Where may fellows study?
- § 650.31 How does an individual accept a fellowship?
- § 650.32 How does the Secretary withdraw an offer of a fellowship?
- § 650.33 What is the duration of a fellowship?
- § 650.34 What conditions must be met by fellows?
- § 650.35 May fellowship tenure be interrupted?
- § 650.36 May fellows make changes in institution or field of study?
- § 650.37 What records and reports are required from fellows?