34 CFR Part 76, Subpart H - How Does a State or Local Educational Agency Allocate Funds to Charter Schools?
Subject Group 114General (§§ 76.785 - 76.787)
Subject Group 115Reponsibilities for Notice and Information (§§ 76.788 - 76.789)
Subject Group 116Allocation of Funds by State Educational Agencies (§§ 76.791 - 76.794)
- § 76.791 On what basis does an SEA determine whether a charter school LEA that opens or significantly expands its enrollment is eligible to receive funds under a covered program?
- § 76.792 How does an SEA allocate funds to eligible charter school LEAs under a covered program in which the SEA awards subgrants on a formula basis?
- § 76.793 When is an SEA required to allocate funds to a charter school LEA under this subpart?
- § 76.794 How does an SEA allocate funds to charter school LEAs under a covered program in which the SEA awards subgrants on a discretionary basis?
Subject Group 117Adjustments (§§ 76.796 - 76.797)
- § 76.796 What are the consequences of an SEA allocating more or fewer funds to a charter school LEA under a covered program than the amount for which the charter school LEA is eligible when the charter school LEA actually opens or significantly expands its enrollment?
- § 76.797 When is an SEA required to make adjustments to allocations under this subpart?
Subject Group 118Applicability of This Subpart to Local Educational Agencies (§ 76.799)
64 FR 71965, Dec. 22, 1999, unless otherwise noted.