34 CFR Part 76, Subpart H - How Does a State or Local Educational Agency Allocate Funds to Charter Schools?
- Reponsibilities for Notice and Information
- Allocation of Funds by State Educational Agencies
- § 76.791 — On what basis does an SEA determine whether a charter school LEA that opens or significantly expands its enrollment is eligible to receive funds under a covered program?
- § 76.792 — How does an SEA allocate funds to eligible charter school LEAs under a covered program in which the SEA awards subgrants on a formula basis?
- § 76.793 — When is an SEA required to allocate funds to a charter school LEA under this subpart?
- § 76.794 — How does an SEA allocate funds to charter school LEAs under a covered program in which the SEA awards subgrants on a discretionary basis?
- § 76.796 — What are the consequences of an SEA allocating more or fewer funds to a charter school LEA under a covered program than the amount for which the charter school LEA is eligible when the charter school LEA actually opens or significantly expands its enrollment?
- § 76.797 — When is an SEA required to make adjustments to allocations under this subpart?
- Applicability of This Subpart to Local Educational Agencies
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 34.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 76 after this date.