34 CFR Part 86, Subpart A - General
prev | next
- § 86.1 What is the purpose of the Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention regulations?
- § 86.2 What Federal programs are covered by this part?
- § 86.3 What actions shall an IHE take to comply with the requirements of this part?
- § 86.4 What are the procedures for submitting a drug prevention program certification?
- § 86.5 What are the consequences if an IHE fails to submit a drug prevention program certification?
- § 86.6 When must an IHE submit a drug prevention program certification?
- § 86.7 What definitions apply to this part?
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 34 CFR Part 86.