34 CFR Part 86, Subpart D - Responses and Sanctions Issued or Imposed by the Secretary for Violations by an IHE
- § 86.300 — What constitutes a violation of this part by an IHE?
- § 86.301 — What actions may the Secretary take if an IHE violates this part?
- § 86.302 — What are the procedures used by the Secretary for providing information or technical assistance?
- § 86.303 — What are the procedures used by the Secretary for issuing a response other than the formulation of a compliance agreement or the provision of information or technical assistance?
- § 86.304 — What are the procedures used by the Secretary to demand repayment of Federal financial assistance or terminate an IHE's eligibility for any or all forms of Federal financial assistance?
Title 34 published on 2014-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 34 CFR Part 86.