34 CFR Part 86, Subpart D - Responses and Sanctions Issued or Imposed by the Secretary for Violations by an IHE
- § 86.300 What constitutes a violation of this part by an IHE?
- § 86.301 What actions may the Secretary take if an IHE violates this part?
- § 86.302 What are the procedures used by the Secretary for providing information or technical assistance?
- § 86.303 What are the procedures used by the Secretary for issuing a response other than the formulation of a compliance agreement or the provision of information or technical assistance?
- § 86.304 What are the procedures used by the Secretary to demand repayment of Federal financial assistance or terminate an IHE's eligibility for any or all forms of Federal financial assistance?