34 CFR Part 99, Subpart E - What Are the Enforcement Procedures?
prev | next
- § 99.60 What functions has the Secretary delegated to the Office and to the Office of Administrative Law Judges?
- § 99.61 What responsibility does an educational agency or institution, a recipient of Department funds, or a third party outside of an educational agency or institution have concerning conflict with State or local laws?
- § 99.62 What information must an educational agency or institution or other recipient of Department funds submit to the Office?
- § 99.63 Where are complaints filed?
- § 99.64 What is the investigation procedure?
- § 99.65 What is the content of the notice of investigation issued by the Office?
- § 99.66 What are the responsibilities of the Office in the enforcement process?
- § 99.67 How does the Secretary enforce decisions?
- Appendix A to Part 99 - Crimes of Violence Definitions