34 CFR Part 99, Subpart E - What Are the Enforcement Procedures?
- § 99.60 — What functions has the Secretary delegated to the Office and to the Office of Administrative Law Judges?
- § 99.61 — What responsibility does an educational agency or institution, a recipient of Department funds, or a third party outside of an educational agency or institution have concerning conflict with State or local laws?
- § 99.62 — What information must an educational agency or institution or other recipient of Department funds submit to the Office?
- § 99.63 — Where are complaints filed?
- § 99.64 — What is the investigation procedure?
- § 99.65 — What is the content of the notice of investigation issued by the Office?
- § 99.66 — What are the responsibilities of the Office in the enforcement process?
- § 99.67 — How does the Secretary enforce decisions?
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 34 CFR Part 99.