36 CFR 6.12 - Prohibited acts and penalties.
(a) The following are prohibited:
(1) Operating a solid waste disposal site without a permit issued under § 6.9 or, where applicable, without approval granted under § 6.7(c);
(2) Operating a solid waste disposal site without the proper amount or form of bond or security deposit, as prescribed by the Regional Director, when such a bond or security deposit is required by this part;
(3) Operating a solid waste disposal site in violation of a term or a requirement of a National Park Service issued permit; or
(b) A person who violates a provision of paragraph (a) of this section is subject to:
(1) The penalty provisions of 36 CFR 1.3; and/or
(2) Revocation of the permit by the Regional Director if a permit exists; and/or
(3) Forfeiture of a bond or security deposit if a bond or security deposit is required under § 6.10.