36 CFR 7.7 - Rocky Mountain National Park.
(2) The Superintendent may impose closures and establish conditions or restrictions, in accordance with the criteria and procedures of §§ 1.5 and 1.7 of this chapter, on any activity pertaining to fishing, including, but not limited to species of fish that may be taken, seasons and hours during which fishing may take place, methods of taking, size, creel, and possession limits.
(b) Trucking Permits.
(2) The fee charged for such trucking over Trail Ridge Road is the same as the single visit entrance fee for a private passenger vehicle. A trucking permit is valid for one round trip, provided such trip is made in one day, otherwise the permit is valid for a one-way trip only.
(1) The operation of motorboats is prohibited on all waters of the park.
(2) All vessels are prohibited on Bear Lake.
(d) Dogs, cats, and other pets. In addition to the provisions of § 2.15 of this chapter, dogs, cats, and other pets on leash, crated, or otherwise under physical restraint are permitted in the park only within 100 feet of the edge of established roads or parking areas, and are permitted within established campgrounds and picnic areas; dogs, cats, and other pets are prohibited in the backcountry and on established trails.
(1) On what route may I operate a snowmobile? Snowmobiles may be operated on the North Supply Access Trail solely for the purpose of gaining access between national forest lands on the west side of the park and the town of Grand Lake. Use of this trail for other purposes is not permitted. This trail will be marked by signs, snow poles or other appropriate means.
(2) When may I operate a snowmobile on the North Supply Access Trail? The Superintendent will determine the opening and closing dates for use of the North Supply Access Trail each year, taking into consideration the location of wintering wildlife, appropriate snow cover, and other factors that may relate to public safety. The Superintendent will notify the public of such dates through one or more of the methods listed in § 1.7(a) of this chapter. Temporary closure of this route will be initiated through the posting of appropriate signs and/or barriers.
Title 36 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 36 CFR Part 7 after this date.