36 CFR Part 1222, Subpart B - Agency Recordkeeping Requirements
prev | next
- § 1222.22 What records are required to provide for adequate documentation of agency business?
- § 1222.24 How do agencies establish recordkeeping requirements?
- § 1222.26 What are the general recordkeeping requirements for agency programs?
- § 1222.28 What are the series level recordkeeping requirements?
- § 1222.30 When must agencies comply with the recordkeeping requirements of other agencies?
- § 1222.32 How do agencies manage records created or received by contractors?
- § 1222.34 How must agencies maintain records?