36 CFR Part 1232 - TRANSFER OF RECORDS TO RECORDS STORAGE FACILITIES
- § 1232.1 — What are the authorities for part 1232?
- § 1232.2 — What definitions apply to this part?
- § 1232.3 — What standards are used as guidance for this part?
- § 1232.10 — Where can a Federal agency transfer records for storage?
- § 1232.12 — Under what conditions may Federal records be stored in records storage facilities?
- § 1232.14 — What requirements must an agency meet before it transfers records to a records storage facility?
- § 1232.16 — What documentation must an agency create before it transfers records to a records storage facility?
- § 1232.18 — What procedures must an agency follow to transfer records to an agency records center or commercial records storage facility?
Title 36 published on
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.