36 CFR Part 1254, Subpart A - General Information
prev | next
- § 1254.1 What kinds of archival materials may I use for research?
- § 1254.2 Does NARA provide information about documents?
- § 1254.4 Where and when are documents available to me for research?
- § 1254.6 Do I need a researcher identification card to use archival materials at a NARA facility?
- § 1254.8 What information do I need to provide when applying for a researcher identification card?
- § 1254.10 For how long and where is my researcher identification card valid?
- § 1254.12 Will NARA log or inspect my computer, other equipment, and notes?
- § 1254.14 Are some procedures in regional archives and Presidential libraries different from those in the Washington, DC, area?