36 CFR Part 1260, Subpart F - Mandatory Declassification Review (MDR)
- § 1260.70 — How does a researcher submit an MDR request?
- § 1260.72 — What procedures does NARA follow when it receives a request for Executive Branch records under MDR?
- § 1260.74 — What are agency responsibilities after receiving an MDR request forwarded by NARA?
- § 1260.76 — What are NARA's procedures after it has received the agency's declassifications determination?
- § 1260.78 — What is the appeal process when an MDR request for Executive Branch information in NARA's legal custody is denied in whole or in part?
Title 36 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 36 CFR Part 1260.