36 CFR Part 3 - BOATING AND WATER USE ACTIVITIES
- § 3.1 — What is the applicability and scope of this part?
- § 3.2 — Do other boating laws and regulations apply to me when I operate my boat on park waters?
- § 3.3 — Am I required to obtain a permit to operate a vessel in a park area?
- § 3.4 — For what purposes may my vessel be inspected?
- § 3.5 — Do I have to report an accident involving a vessel to the National Park Service?
- § 3.6 — What are the requirements to operate a power driven vessel?
- § 3.7 — What are the NPS Personal Floatation Device (PFD) requirements?
- § 3.8 — What vessel operations are prohibited?
- § 3.9 — May I operate my personal watercraft (PWC) in park waters?
- § 3.10 — What are the regulations regarding operating a vessel while under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs?
- § 3.11 — When is testing for alcohol or drugs required?
- § 3.12 — May I use a vessel to tow a person for water skiing or other similar activities?
- § 3.13 — What conditions apply to the use of Marine Sanitation Devices (MSD)?
- § 3.14 — Am I required to remove a sunken, grounded, or disabled vessel?
- § 3.15 — What is the maximum noise level for the operation of a vessel?
- § 3.16 — May I swim or wade in park waters?
- § 3.17 — What regulations apply to swimming areas and beaches?
- § 3.18 — May I snorkel or underwater dive in park waters?
- § 3.19 — May I operate a submersible within park waters?
Title 36 published on 2014-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 36.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 36 published on 2014-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 36 CFR Part 3 after this date.