36 CFR Part 51, Subpart C - Solicitation, Selection and Award Procedures
- § 51.4 How will the Director invite the general public to apply for the award of a concession contract?
- § 51.5 What information will the prospectus include?
- § 51.6 Will a concession contract be developed for a particular potential offeror?
- § 51.7 How will information be provided to a potential offeror after the prospectus is issued?
- § 51.8 Where will the Director publish the notice of availability of the prospectus?
- § 51.9 How do I get a copy of the prospectus?
- § 51.10 How long will I have to submit my proposal?
- § 51.11 May the Director amend, extend, or cancel a prospectus of solicitation?
- § 51.12 Are there any other additional procedures that I must follow to apply for a concession contract?
- § 51.13 When will the Director determine if proposals are responsive?
- § 51.14 What happens if no responsive proposals are submitted?
- § 51.15 May I clarify, amend or supplement my proposal after it is submitted?
- § 51.16 How will the Director evaluate proposals and select the best one?
- § 51.17 What are the selection factors?
- § 51.18 When must the Director reject a proposal?
- § 51.19 Must the Director award the concession contract that is set forth in the prospectus?
- § 51.20 Does this part limit the authority of the Director?
- § 51.21 When must the selected offeror execute the concession contract?
- § 51.22 When may the Director award the concession contract?
Title 36 published on 19-Apr-2017 03:27
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 36 CFR Part 51 after this date.