36 CFR Part 51, Subpart C - Solicitation, Selection and Award Procedures
- § 51.4 — How will the Director invite the general public to apply for the award of a concession contract?
- § 51.5 — What information will the prospectus include?
- § 51.6 — Will a concession contract be developed for a particular potential offeror?
- § 51.7 — How will information be provided to a potential offeror after the prospectus is issued?
- § 51.8 — Where will the Director publish the notice of availability of the prospectus?
- § 51.9 — How do I get a copy of the prospectus?
- § 51.10 — How long will I have to submit my proposal?
- § 51.11 — May the Director amend, extend, or cancel a prospectus or solicitation?
- § 51.12 — Are there any other additional procedures that I must follow to apply for a concession contract?
- § 51.13 — When will the Director determine if proposals are responsive?
- § 51.14 — What happens if no responsive proposals are submitted?
- § 51.15 — May I clarify, amend or supplement my proposal after it is submitted?
- § 51.16 — How will the Director evaluate proposals and select the best one?
- § 51.17 — What are the selection factors?
- § 51.18 — When must the Director reject a proposal?
- § 51.19 — Must the Director award the concession contract that is set forth in the prospectus?
- § 51.20 — Does this part limit the authority of the Director?
- § 51.21 — When must the selected offeror execute the concession contract?
- § 51.22 — When may the Director award the concession contract?
Title 36 published on 2014-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 36.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 36 published on 2014-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 36 CFR Part 51 after this date.