36 CFR Part 51, Subpart E - Right of Preference to a New Concession Contract
- § 51.26 What solicitation, selection and award procedures apply when a preferred offeror exists?
- § 51.27 Who is a preferred offeror and what are a preferred offeror's rights to the award of a new concession contract?
- § 51.28 When will the Director determine whether a concessioner is a preferred offeror?
- § 51.29 How will I know when a preferred offeror exists?
- § 51.30 What must a preferred offeror do before it may exercise a right of preference?
- § 51.31 What happens if a preferred offeror does not submit a responsive proposal?
- § 51.32 What is the process if the Director determines that the best responsive proposal was not submitted by a preferred offeror?
- § 51.33 What if a preferred offeror does not timely amend its proposal to meet the terms and conditions of the best proposal?
- § 51.34 What will the Director do if a selected preferred offeror does not timely execute the new concession contract?
- § 51.35 What happens to a right of preference if the Director receives no responsive proposals?
Title 36 published on 01-Feb-2018 04:05
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 36 CFR Part 51 after this date.