36 CFR Part 51, Subpart E - Right of Preference to a New Concession Contract
- § 51.26 — What solicitation, selection and award procedures apply when a preferred offeror exists?
- § 51.27 — Who is a preferred offeror and what are a preferred offeror's rights to the award of a new concession contract?
- § 51.28 — When will the Director determine whether a concessioner is a preferred offeror?
- § 51.29 — How will I know when a preferred offeror exists?
- § 51.30 — What must a preferred offeror do before it may exercise a right of preference?
- § 51.31 — What happens if a preferred offeror does not submit a responsive proposal?
- § 51.32 — What is the process if the Director determines that the best responsive proposal was not submitted by a preferred offeror?
- § 51.33 — What if a preferred offeror does not timely amend its proposal to meet the terms and conditions of the best proposal?
- § 51.34 — What will the Director do if a selected preferred offeror does not timely execute the new concession contract?
- § 51.35 — What happens to a right of preference if the Director receives no responsive proposals?
Title 36 published on 2014-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 36.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 36 published on 2014-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 36 CFR Part 51 after this date.