37 CFR 251.21 - Public records.
prev | next
(a) All official determinations of a Copyright Arbitration Royalty Panel will be published in the Federal Register in accordance with § 251.7 and include the relevant facts and reasons for those determinations.
(b) All records of a CARP, and all records of the Librarian of Congress assembled and/or created under 17 U.S.C. 801 and 802, are available for inspection and copying at the address provided in § 251.1 with the exception of:
(1) Records that relate solely to the internal personnel rules and practices of the Copyright Office or the Library of Congress;
(3) Interoffice memoranda or correspondence not available by law except to a party in litigation with a CARP, the Copyright Office, or the Library of Congress;
(5) Communications among arbitrators of a CARP concerning the drafting of decisions, opinions, reports, and findings on any CARP matter or proceeding;
(6) Communications among the Librarian of Congress and staff of the Copyright Office or Library of Congress concerning decisions, opinions, reports, selection of arbitrators, or findings on any matter or proceeding conducted under 17 U.S.C. chapter 8;
(7) Offers of settlement that have not been accepted, unless they have been made public by the offeror;
Title 37 published on 2014-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 37 CFR Part 251.