37 CFR 3.25 - Recording requirements for trademark applications and registrations.
(1) A copy of the original document;
(2) A copy of an extract from the document evidencing the effect on title; or
(3) A statement signed by both the party conveying the interest and the party receiving the interest explaining how the conveyance affects title.
(b) Name changes. Only a legible cover sheet is required (See § 3.31).
(c) All documents.
(1) For electronic submissions: All documents must be submitted as digitized images in Tagged Image File Format (TIFF) or another form as prescribed by the Director. When printed to a paper size of either 21.6 by 27.9 cm (8 1/2 by 11 inches) or 21.0 by 29.7 cm (DIN size A4), a 2.5 cm (one-inch) margin must be present on all sides.
(2) For paper or facsimile submissions: All documents should be submitted on white and non-shiny paper that is either 8 1/2 by 11 inches (21.6 by 27.9 cm) or DIN size A4 (21.0 by 29.7 cm) with a one-inch (2.5 cm) margin on all sides in either case. Only one side of each page may be used. The Office will not return recorded documents, so original documents should not be submitted for recording.
Title 37 published on 2014-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 37 CFR Part 3 after this date.