37 CFR § 380.3 - Delivering statements of account.
(a) Statements of Account. Any payment due under this part must be accompanied by a corresponding Statement of Account that must contain the following information:
(1) Such information as is necessary to calculate the accompanying royalty payment;
(2) The name, address, business title, telephone number, facsimile number (if any), electronic mail address (if any) and other contact information of the person to be contacted for information or questions concerning the content of the Statement of Account;
(4) The signature of:
(ii) A partner or delegate if the Licensee is a partnership; or
(iii) An officer of the corporation if the Licensee is a corporation.
(5) The printed or typewritten name of the person signing the Statement of Account;
(6) If the Licensee is a partnership or corporation, the title or official position held in the partnership or corporation by the person signing the Statement of Account;
(7) A certification of the capacity of the person signing;
(8) The date of signature; and
(9) An attestation to the following effect: I, the undersigned owner/officer/partner/agent of the Licensee have examined this Statement of Account and hereby state that it is true, accurate, and complete to my knowledge after reasonable due diligence and that it fairly presents, in all material respects, the liabilities of the Licensee pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 112(e) and 114 and applicable regulations adopted under those sections.
(b) Certification. Licensee's Chief Financial Officer or, if Licensee does not have a Chief Financial Officer, a person authorized to sign Statements of Account for the Licensee must submit a signed certification on an annual basis attesting that Licensee's royalty statements for the prior year represent a true and accurate determination of the royalties due and that any method of allocation employed by Licensee was applied in good faith and in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.